why design in wordpress?
Why I Love working with WordPress:
WordPress is, by far, the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS), used by approximately 75 million websites. Which includes some of the biggest brands like TechCrunch, Sony Music and MTV.
- WordPress is free to install, use and upgrade, with thousands of pre-designed WordPress themes that you can buy from sites like theme forest and elegant themes, which can be a great option for companies looking to build a new site quickly. There are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins (often free), such as slideshows, contact forms, SEO optimisation, booking forms, just about for anything
- Thanks to its versatility, I can create a bespoke theme with a unique layout and features tailored to your business
- It’s fully responsive, which means it’s adaptable to each user regardless what device they are using
- WordPress is so easy to learn to use as a CMS (content management system). That means I can easily teach you how to edit your site, to make changes or add new content (keeps future costs down)
- SEO (search engine optimisation) is very friendly and if built with the Yoast Plugin – not only looks great but can be easily understood by search engines
Place your website on the world's most popular platform and get yourself future-proofed now
You own 100%
As long as your website is self hosted, ie: ‘you bought your domain name and are using a web hosting company’ you fully own your website & can update & change things just as and when you want, without having to ask anyone for permission, or pay for anything.
It’s 100% all yours!
Absolutely No Limits
WordPress is open source, which means that it is FREE for anyone to develop on it, with built‑in optimisation and responsive mobile‑ready themes, there’s no limit to who you can reach. Create a simple website for your family or sell products around the world — it’s up to you.
After Live Training
With every website I build, in the price is up to 3 hours training (if required & logistics reliant – sorry not including the 1 Page Package) plus an easy to follow step-by-step booklet, both printed & digital made specifically for you and your site. Ongoing help & support via email or phone.